Original Post
Hi,
I have this idea of making a game combining role playing and exercising into a role playing exercise game...The idea is simple. Just like a normal RPG, you train your hero, go on quest, gain experience and kill stuff. The only difference is that to train your hero you have to do exercises yourself. My game will track how much exercise you do to assign EXP to your hero.
If you are thinking about the gamification craps,... no, this is not it.
It will be a game with stories, awesome artwork, real battles, and exercises, of course.
Most of my friends say it's a cool idea, but then to put down the time and money to work on a project like this, it's a lot. So I want to hear some honest comment from people I don't know before committing to it. I already have some artwork and story done. PM me if you want to see more of what i have so far.

Thanks!
I have this idea of making a game combining role playing and exercising into a role playing exercise game...The idea is simple. Just like a normal RPG, you train your hero, go on quest, gain experience and kill stuff. The only difference is that to train your hero you have to do exercises yourself. My game will track how much exercise you do to assign EXP to your hero.
If you are thinking about the gamification craps,... no, this is not it.
Most of my friends say it's a cool idea, but then to put down the time and money to work on a project like this, it's a lot. So I want to hear some honest comment from people I don't know before committing to it. I already have some artwork and story done. PM me if you want to see more of what i have so far.

Thanks!
