Original Post
Ok so im 18, Ive been into game development for a bout a year now. Ive learnt javaScript and C#. Ive been primarily been using Unity. Recently I've been wondering if I'm going down the right path. Like would it be more beneficial in the long run to use something like UDK?
Also I really want to start working on some of my ideas and start making good games and possibly submit to websites like kongregate/newgrounds etc. But since I'm doing this solo would it be better to use something like flash? it seems like a lot of successful web games are made with that.
Kinda of a two part question, any advice would be really appreciated
Also I really want to start working on some of my ideas and start making good games and possibly submit to websites like kongregate/newgrounds etc. But since I'm doing this solo would it be better to use something like flash? it seems like a lot of successful web games are made with that.
Kinda of a two part question, any advice would be really appreciated