Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Sqlite problem C++ (xCode)

Started by michael.44x Oct 27, 2012 at 1:52 PM 0 replies 2.9k views
Original Post
michael.44x
michael.44x
Hi,
I am having problem with build - "Release GCC (ARM) - at xCode of the program which uses sqlite library.
The error message is:

ld: cannot find -lsqlite3
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
Command /Users/kkm/.config/marmalade/root/s3e/bin/wrappers/arm-none-eabi-g++ failed with exit code 1

I have included Sqlite.c and sqlite.h (amalgamation) and also linked binary with library "libsqlite3.dylib". I use marmalade 6.1. Surprisingly the error does NOT appear with build - "Debug (x86)".

Do you have any ideas how to solve the issue?
Cromulent
Cromulent
That is because the version of libsqlite3.dylib is built for the x86 / x86_64 architectures. Stop linking against it.and just include the .c and .h files in your project.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.