Original Post
What do you do? I've landed a project with a mobile game and I'm really happy with the team. We are all starting from scratch and things are going well. I have a character theme done as well as a variation for use in a different context.
Lately I've been trying to come up with more and the inspiration isn't always there. Sometimes I can't get out what's in my head and it drives me crazy and makes me frustrated to the point I can't really focus anymore, and sometimes I just can't think of anything interesting. I usually pick up my classical guitar when this happens, or go watch or play something that inspires me, but nothing has come of that lately and I feel like it's wasting time. What do you do?
Lately I've been trying to come up with more and the inspiration isn't always there. Sometimes I can't get out what's in my head and it drives me crazy and makes me frustrated to the point I can't really focus anymore, and sometimes I just can't think of anything interesting. I usually pick up my classical guitar when this happens, or go watch or play something that inspires me, but nothing has come of that lately and I feel like it's wasting time. What do you do?