Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

My music for free usage (electronic/orchestral)

Started by Sonorous Dehiscence Oct 28, 2012 at 11:35 AM 0 replies 2k views
Original Post
Sonorous Dehiscence
Sonorous Dehiscence
Hey there,

Music is a big hobby of mine, and about half a year ago I started producing music electronically. Considering my gaming affinity and my love for background music, I decided to compose some myself. From electronica to orchestral, I do a little bit of everything.

I know I can't compete with most guys out there, but the more would I be glad if someone decides to use some of my tracks in their project. To improve myself, criticism is heartly welcomed and appreciated!

Long story short, here are my tracks thus far, for free usage under the Creative Commons - Attribution license, meaning: If you use my music, please put my name ("Sonorous Dehiscence") somewhere in the credits - that's it. You get free music, my name gets spread a little. Win-win, right? smile.png

Track List and Links:




Renascent Mini-Album ?(download) (listen):
1. Beyond Vast Skies
2. Mythical Ruins
3. Interlude
4. Nightfall Forest
5. Memories and Reality
6. Flames of Technology
7. Irregular Frost

Upcoming album tracks:
The Night Sky Might Be Digital
Formatting Night Sky
Humble Jungle
Devotion
Frost Bytes


Other tracks:
ZomboCop theme
Random Track 01

I can provide loops to every track (in .OGG or .WAV), just message me via email or soundcloud.
Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

- Sonorous Dehiscence
nsmadsen
nsmadsen
Hey,

Please use the classifieds section to advertise/promote your work for use in projects.

Thanks,

Nate
Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

Austin, TX

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.