Original Post
Hi Guys!
I´d like to implement a refraction like effect, and would like to warp the "background" of the object in some way.
As the object is marked as translucent it is rendered in a separate queue after the opaque objects - so it can be assumed that at this
stage the background has been fully drawn.
Is it possible to use the actual BackBuffer as Texture Input or do I have to render to the scene to a separate RenderTexture and perform the read from this texture ?
I would like to avoid the additional copying that is involved with that.
Thanks a lot,
Frederick
I´d like to implement a refraction like effect, and would like to warp the "background" of the object in some way.
As the object is marked as translucent it is rendered in a separate queue after the opaque objects - so it can be assumed that at this
stage the background has been fully drawn.
Is it possible to use the actual BackBuffer as Texture Input or do I have to render to the scene to a separate RenderTexture and perform the read from this texture ?
I would like to avoid the additional copying that is involved with that.
Thanks a lot,
Frederick