Original Post
Hey guys, I've been working on a real-time multiplayer framework that I thought some of you might find pretty useful.
www.soragora.com
The client library hooks up with our server to handle all the network communication between multiple devices and ensures state synchronization.
The authoritative server also handles player matchmaking and room hosting. If you don't want to host it yourself, you can always use the cloud service.
Thought that this could be a good toolkit for those of you building multiplayer games. If you're interested, sign up and I'll send you access to our Java client and server. Hope it helps!
www.soragora.com
The client library hooks up with our server to handle all the network communication between multiple devices and ensures state synchronization.
The authoritative server also handles player matchmaking and room hosting. If you don't want to host it yourself, you can always use the cloud service.
Thought that this could be a good toolkit for those of you building multiplayer games. If you're interested, sign up and I'll send you access to our Java client and server. Hope it helps!