Original Post
Sourceforge is closing their hosted app service, which means that, among other things, the .exe's and precompiled binaries will no longer be available for download (as they're closing their downloads service). So, the question is, what would you save?
THEIR SVN IS NOT GOING DOWN, but if they were, what would you save?
Here are two oldies:
http://catmother.sourceforge.net I question the legality of distributing their binary, but relying on the Intent To Use, they wouldn't have distributed it if they didn't intend to distribute it.
http://g3d.sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gameincubator/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nebuladevice/
http://udt.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tecnofreakanima/
http://cimg.sourceforge.net/
There's also HLSL2GLSL (obviated by the fork).
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dxglwrap/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gldirect/
this isn't everything I'd save, but it's a good chunk.
Almost forgot: http://sourceforge.net/projects/brlcad/?source=directory
http://sourceforge.net/projects/deled/?source=directory
Softpixel, Axiom, NOT Linderdaum (not happy with the license),
What would you save?
THEIR SVN IS NOT GOING DOWN, but if they were, what would you save?
Here are two oldies:
http://catmother.sourceforge.net I question the legality of distributing their binary, but relying on the Intent To Use, they wouldn't have distributed it if they didn't intend to distribute it.
http://g3d.sourceforge.net
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gameincubator/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nebuladevice/
http://udt.sourceforge.net/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tecnofreakanima/
http://cimg.sourceforge.net/
There's also HLSL2GLSL (obviated by the fork).
http://sourceforge.net/projects/dxglwrap/
http://sourceforge.net/projects/gldirect/
this isn't everything I'd save, but it's a good chunk.
Almost forgot: http://sourceforge.net/projects/brlcad/?source=directory
http://sourceforge.net/projects/deled/?source=directory
Softpixel, Axiom, NOT Linderdaum (not happy with the license),
What would you save?