Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

UNITY3d Tutorials

Started by kiran132 Nov 15, 2012 at 5:04 PM 4 replies 3.6k views
Original Post
kiran132
kiran132
Hi all,

I am learning UNITY3D game engine . I am not satisfied with the tutorials which I have currently . Could you guys let me know where can I get very good online tutorials for UNITY3D game development?

-kiran
wicked357
wicked357
3dbuzz has great tutorials, not sure how many are subscriber basis now or if you just have to be a member of the site. You can check it out here http://www.3dbuzz.com/
kiran132
kiran132
thanks...is it free registration?
Peace Walker
Peace Walker
this is an awesome free site

http://www.walkerboystudio.com/html/unity_training___free__.html#unity3software
kiran132
kiran132
@Rami : Yup I agree . Its an awesome site

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.