Original Post
Hey there,
so I've been trying to come up with a GUI (using SFML2.0 and C#) and while it's not really a problem to draw stuff onto the screen (or even checking if the mouse is above a button or if the button is clicked), I can't come up with an idea of how to make the buttons functional.
I want to have a class called "Button" with a Property "ButtonFunction". So when I create a button I can also associate an action to be triggered, when I click the button.
Can anyone give me a kickstart here? I'd also appreciate any other information regarding creating a useful custom GUI.
Thanks in advance!
so I've been trying to come up with a GUI (using SFML2.0 and C#) and while it's not really a problem to draw stuff onto the screen (or even checking if the mouse is above a button or if the button is clicked), I can't come up with an idea of how to make the buttons functional.
I want to have a class called "Button" with a Property "ButtonFunction". So when I create a button I can also associate an action to be triggered, when I click the button.
Can anyone give me a kickstart here? I'd also appreciate any other information regarding creating a useful custom GUI.
Thanks in advance!