Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

SDL Program problems

Started by Lewis De Angelo Dec 2, 2012 at 3:53 PM 0 replies 1k views
Original Post
Lewis De Angelo
Lewis De Angelo
Hello, I'm relatively new to SDL and I'm having a pretty annoying issue right now. Whenever I initialise a Player object, the game instantly quits upon execution. However, if I don't, the game runs fine.

PLAYER.H - http://pastebin.com/4wACH9dj
PLAYER.CPP - http://pastebin.com/xuv51qBX
GAME.H - http://pastebin.com/0TnpFWp4
GAME.CPP - http://pastebin.com/2YdKJjmr
MAIN.CPP - http://pastebin.com/ttsn3bVY

I'd be grateful if someone skimmed what I've typed and would help. Thx.
rip-off
rip-off
You don't appear to have much error handling. You have some error checking, but the errors aren't correctly propagated all the way up. Have you tried running the code in a debugger? This will allow you to pinpoint the line that is causing the problem.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.