Original Post
Does anybody know of a good Twitter client for Linux? (or a program that can behave as one at least) I have tried Gwibber because it came installed by default, but not only it lags horribly (especially since I updated it), the reply action doesn't even work (it literally does nothing, I'd really like to know what's going on that this program is so broken).
Besides, um, working well =P I'd want the program to let me filter messages by user (if it can store the list, even better) and if possible access to direct messages as well. Even Gwibber does that so I assume it isn't hard to find something like this. If I can find it in a repository instead of being forced to build from source, even better.
Any ideas?
Besides, um, working well =P I'd want the program to let me filter messages by user (if it can store the list, even better) and if possible access to direct messages as well. Even Gwibber does that so I assume it isn't hard to find something like this. If I can find it in a repository instead of being forced to build from source, even better.
Any ideas?