Original Post
Since I don't want to use thing like Unity and the other robust free or commercial products or engines to make my game, I decided to make my own engine which will serve as at least bare bones for my game (as in it will have everything i need in all engine segments that are required for my game). I can program the game it self entire game logic no problem, but I need something to work with to do this.
When it comes to engine programing I always come to the same obstacle with shaders. How should shader support be designed in the engine so it is actually easy to use while programming the game?
When it comes to engine programing I always come to the same obstacle with shaders. How should shader support be designed in the engine so it is actually easy to use while programming the game?