Original Post
Hi
I use visual studio c++ and am a bit confused.
I lately had a crash in my game every time when in a certain situation trying to delete a gameObject from a list containing such elements. It worked before and i didnt change anything special since last working build.
So i did what i usually do when short of ideas, clean project. Recompile. Boom. Problem solved. But why?
Thanks for clearing this up
Erik
this is a ship:
I use visual studio c++ and am a bit confused.
I lately had a crash in my game every time when in a certain situation trying to delete a gameObject from a list containing such elements. It worked before and i didnt change anything special since last working build.
So i did what i usually do when short of ideas, clean project. Recompile. Boom. Problem solved. But why?
Thanks for clearing this up
Erik
this is a ship: