Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Multiple Textures Single Pass

Started by funnyben123 Dec 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
funnyben123
funnyben123
Hello!

I'm new to forum and to openGL as well and struggled these last few days to get an SSAO shader to work.

For this I needed a Color, Luminance, and Depth Texture. Is it possible to acquire all of these with a single pass?

Thanks!
BlaBZ!
EduardoMoura
EduardoMoura
Well, if I am not mistaken (and I might be) you can use a texture array http://www.opengl.org/wiki/Array_Texture to pass a arbitary number of textures to a single pass I guess.
Check out my new blog: Morphexe 
BitMaster
BitMaster

Well, if I am not mistaken (and I might be) you can use a texture array http://www.opengl.org/wiki/Array_Texture to pass a arbitary number of textures to a single pass I guess.

The question is about generating the textures as input for another pass. Array textures will not really help directly. glDrawBuffers should be what the OP is looking for though.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.