Original Post
I'm proud to announce that Aeolus, my first iPhone game, was released on the App Store last week.
Land balloons on the landing pads using swipes to push the balloon round the screen and taps to hold them in place. Simple gameplay, a selection of balloon types and obstacles to complicate matters. Ends up as a fun and slightly addictive arcade puzzler type thing.
As it's my first game I still have a lot to learn, so any and all feedback would be gratefully received.
Have a look on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/aeolus/id586074606?mt=8
Lite version and iPad support are next on the list, so I'm going to get back to work
Cheers,
Tim
Land balloons on the landing pads using swipes to push the balloon round the screen and taps to hold them in place. Simple gameplay, a selection of balloon types and obstacles to complicate matters. Ends up as a fun and slightly addictive arcade puzzler type thing.
As it's my first game I still have a lot to learn, so any and all feedback would be gratefully received.
Have a look on iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/aeolus/id586074606?mt=8
Lite version and iPad support are next on the list, so I'm going to get back to work
Cheers,
Tim