Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Problem in PS_1_4 texld

Started by sungoco Dec 22, 2012 at 1:30 PM 0 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
sungoco
sungoco

I'm maintaining an old project.

Its Shader is ps_1_4 with dx8.0.

Now I have a assembly like this:


ps.1.4
texld r0,t0
mul r0, r0, v0

when I compiled with psa.exe or D3DXAssembleShader in program.

I recieved the error msg "(1) : (Assembly Error) syntax error"

Why?? texld syntax error???

kubera
kubera
  • It possible, that ps.1.4 should be replaced with ps_1_4.
  • Your texld has not any sampler bound.
    (s# as the third parameter of texld)
  • I did not find any output register.
Maybe these things are right, but I am not sure.
This is a very legacy technology.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.