Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

AngelScript SDK 2.25.2 - Bytecode load example

Started by Sheldon1234 Dec 31, 2012 at 11:42 PM 1 replies 2.5k views
Original Post
Sheldon1234
Sheldon1234
Hello everyone this is my first topic.
I met AngelScript now, and I was amazed at the quality.
I managed to make it run on my board with ARM9 Linux and also on my Windows PC.
I can run scripts sources, but I could not compile and execute bytecode.
In my application I will need to distribute the bytecode and not the sources.
I could not find any example of how to generate and load the bytecode using this latest version of AngelScript: AngelScript SDK 2.25.2
Can anyone help me with this?
WitchLord
WitchLord

Manual: Pre-compiled byte code

The bytecode should be saved from a module that has been compiled from the source code. After that the bytecode can be loaded in another execution.

Regards,

Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.