Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Problem importing .so lib file into game

Started by Florian22222 Jan 1, 2013 at 4:18 PM 0 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
Florian22222
Florian22222
Hey there!

Due to some missing opengl calls for vbos I want to use the opengl native wrapper from libgdx.
I have the wrapper class in my project folder and copied the libandroidgles20.so into libs/armeabi

The problem is that I get a UnsatisfiedLinkError at this line:
static {	System.loadLibrary("androidgl20");}
It seems that I need to specifiy that the lib should be built in the project...

Does anyone know how to do this?
Note: I do not have NDK installed, because I think I don´t need it for just using it...

Thanks in advance!
Florian22222
Florian22222

Ok solved it myself now.

The class defined in the native code (e.g. com.icebreaker.framework) needs to be the same as specified in the wrapper class.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.