Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

I cannot log in using firefox.

Started by black_darkness Jan 4, 2013 at 3:24 PM 3 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
black_darkness
black_darkness

Is this a problem for other users? I dont know why but when I click sign in in firefox I get taken to a broken page.

brx
brx
Same Problem here. Just logged out to check and can't log back in (on my mobile now). Same happens with chrome.

I am getting an infinite redirect loop.

I can't even get the log in prompt.

IE: same

/not going to install opera to check


All was good until I logged out, so automatic login works, apparently.
Michael Tanczos
Michael Tanczos

This should be fixed now. Thanks for the report and sorry for your trouble.

brx
brx

Yep, works. Thank you!

samoth
samoth

I couldn't log in from IE either. Funnily, Firefox would give up after 20 self-referring redirects, but IE 10 actually goes into an endless loop...

There goes a DoS exploit :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.