I am currently planning to implement a few Post-Process Effects. The first thing I did was rendering into a texture, when I have a look at the
texture in PixWin it looks totally fine.
The texture has the format "DXGI_FORMAT_R8G8B8A8_UNORM".
The next step was to render the texture to the screen, but the output is simply "red" only the red channel is rendered.
float4 VSMain(in float3 Position : POSITION) : SV_Position
{
return float4(Position, 1.0f);
}
float PSDisabledMain(in float4 screenPos : SV_Position) : SV_Target0
{
int3 sampleIndices = int3(screenPos.xy, 0);
float3 color = BackBufferMap.Load(sampleIndices).xyz;
return color;
} I played around with the shader code but nothing seems to fix it. I am new to directx coming from a opengl background and seem to have overseen something.
Thanking you in anticipation,
Nik
P.S. If you need more informations or anything else let me know
EDIT:
My assumption is it has something todo with the texture format but unsure how to fix it...