Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

HDR image editor?

Started by Jake S. C++ Jan 11, 2013 at 4:03 AM 0 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
Jake S. C++
Jake S. C++

Hi I'm wondering if anyone knows of a free image editor that works with 16 bit half float RGBA images and can export in OpenEXR format. I found CinePaint but I't doesn't work very well on my main operating system (Windows) or my favorite Linux Distro (Debian). Does anyone know of a good alternative to Cinepaint for working with HDR Images. The Images I will edit are procedurally generated and do not require any direct editing besides filters and channel swapping. It is absolutely crucial that it supports 16 bit half float RGBA and OpenEXR. Is CinePaint my only option?

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.