Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

The Blacksmith Game

Started by J77 Jan 12, 2013 at 5:08 AM 1 replies 2k views
Original Post
J77
J77

Hi, my name is Moore, I’m from Philippines. I just want to share my simple game project I created it using MVC++2005, DirectX9, and Milkshape3D. I created the game alone within just 1 week with my own existing engine but I develop my engine for almost 1 year.

The title of the game is “Ang Panday” in English “The Blacksmith”. It is 3D RPG style game and you can finish it with 7 levels.

The Blacksmith Game Download link - > http://www.mediafire.com/?6i76cgj5sbh0pfw

ScreenShot:

AngPandayGameMenuScreenShot_zps25d5a31d.

Watch the sample video:

">

Thank you very much...

:Moore smile.png

grumpymonkey
grumpymonkey

Doesn't work on Windows 8 64bit. It crashes as soon as I open it, and compatibility mode doesn't work either.

J77
J77
Doesn't work on Windows 8 64bit. It crashes as soon as I open it, and compatibility mode doesn't work either.

But they said a typical win32 application can run on Win8. Nah my program is maybe too old, sorry for the inconvenience. But I tested it on WinXP/WinVista/Win7 and it run fairly.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.