Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Editing posts removes line breaks

Started by Aqua Costa Jan 17, 2013 at 11:47 AM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
Aqua Costa
Aqua Costa

I couldn't find any topic about this issue so here it goes:

Every time I need to edit a post, every line break is removed, this is specially annoying when there's a lot of code in the post because I've to manually add every single line break...

Example post:

Untitled.jpg

Trying to edit:
Untitled2.jpg

Also:
After I click "Save Changes" the changes are saved but I have to reload the page to exit quick edit mode, I believe it should exit quick edit mode automatically...

Thanks

Michael Tanczos
Michael Tanczos

Do you post with the lightswitch in the top corner on or off? Btw, we are having several problems with the editor that our software vendor is currently fixing.

Aqua Costa
Aqua Costa

I create the post with the lightswitch on.

But the bug only occurs on quick edit mode where there isn't a lightswitch.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.