I've recently started a project with two of my close friends. I'll be acting as the lead programmer. It is Frankies' (don't know what his forum name will be yet) brainchild so he will be the lead designer. Dvergr will be our lead Artist.
?§• ??§?
Project: Beat em up/hack and slash (working title)
Graphics: Paint, Photoshop, Illustrator and (Jesses' Stuff)
Concept/Syncing: Evernote, Paper, Pencil/Pen and "Word (wordpad) - format (.rtf/.doc)"
Programmer/Junior Designer: Alfred L aka SinisterPride
Graphic Artist/Artist/Designer: Jesse aka Dvergr
?§• ??§?
Features:
- 2D Arcade Fighter Controls
- Combos
- Skills/spells activate by input (hadouken).
- Light and heavy/low and high punchs and kicks.
- Character Development: Skill and Spell Tree(s)/Stat Development
- Melee Skills
- Weapon/Weapon type Skills.
- Spells (hadouken and such).
- Stats (str and int for now).
- Items/Gear/Equipment
- Enemies drop loot and equipment.
- Equipment shows on character (armor and weapons [like in "Castlevania: Symphony of the Night" with Alucard]).
- Weapon types associate with weapon skills.
- Rare equipment which will be "high grind"/low drop rate.
?§• ??§?
As of now we're still in the design process but I will be starting some scripting with basic sprites tonight if all goes well at work (in other words if I'm not tired from my day job(s) lol).
?§• ??§?
Sin
?§• ??§?