Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked 🤖 Godot

Looking for some really cheap, basic models?

Started by superduckdude Feb 6, 2013 at 6:43 PM 0 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
superduckdude
superduckdude

Hi all,

I am just announcing my site where I aim to provide really cheap, simple models. If you are not a fan of paying $20+ for overcomplicated models, this is the site for you. I am trying to put all those simple, easy, cheap models in one place, rather than having you spend hours searching for them.

You can use these simple assets as placeholders for your game! Some models are good enough to be used a simple objects too!

Please let me know any suggestions that you may have. What kind of models would you like? What prices?

You can find the site here:

http://meremodels.weebly.com/

Thanks

Hamzah

PS. PM me for pricing and content suggestions

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.