Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

AngelScript in C++ Builder XE3 with x64 support

Started by Hemero Piloni Feb 7, 2013 at 4:41 AM 0 replies 3.5k views
Original Post
Hemero Piloni
Hemero Piloni

There is the possibility of making AngelScript compatible with Win64 in C + + Builder XE3?

WitchLord
WitchLord

I don't see why not. C++ Builder is already supported for Win32.

Hopefully C++ Builder uses a MSVC compatible ABI for Win64, so it may just be a matter of configuring as_config.h appropriately for C++ Builder and Win64.

I have a lot of tests in the test_feature project (you'll find it in the svn) that are designed especifically for testing the native calling convention. If you wish to try to add the support I suggest you start by updating the as_config.h for C++ Builder and Win64 based on MSVC/Win64 and then running these tests to see what works or not.

Let me know what the results are and I'll help to identify what further changes are needed.

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.