Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Linker problem

Started by Hubbitus Feb 9, 2013 at 9:08 AM 0 replies 2.1k views
Original Post
Hubbitus
Hubbitus

Hello.

I'm Pavel Alexeev, Fedora maintainer. I trying bring angelscript in Fedora - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=879931

On build it fails as:


make install LOCAL=/home/pasha/SOFT/rpmbuild/BUILDROOT/angelscript-2.26.0-1.fc18.x86_64/usr SHARED=1 VERSION=2.26.0
ln: failed to create symbolic link 'libangelscript.so': File exists
make: *** [../../lib/libangelscript-2.26.0.so] Error 1

Dan Horák suggest patch which I plan include in build, please look at comment - https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=879931#c3

Could you please revisit it an include in angelscript next version.

WitchLord
WitchLord

Hi Pavel,

I'm not too familiar with gnuc makefiles. Can you show me to how the makefile should be changed to fix this error?

I'll take a closer look at Dan's patch. It appears to be mostly about customizations that the Rigs of Rods project have made to the add-ons, but perhaps there is something that I can incorporate into the SDK.

Regards,

Andreas

AngelCode.com - game development and more - Reference DB - game developer references
AngelScript - free scripting library - BMFont - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.