This will be the first and only time I talk about anything related to .com version of the GameDev domain here; I'm not trying to spam so if this is against the rules please just let me know as I am taking great care not to add a link here out of respect.
I was talking to you guys before about the fact that after 14 years the .com of gamedev now has an active owner who wants to do good things with it, but our talks on how we could work together between .com and the .net just sort of trailed off. I'm unsure why , but I wanted to again reiterate the respect I have for you all and say again that I want to find a way to work together.
To further make sure that you guys know I really want to have these talks, and to prove that I am in fact who I say I am, I have posted about this topic on my own GameDev site.
Thanks you for your time,
- Duane