Post links to your soundcloud here!
I personally return all followers, and mine is www.soundcloud.com/echo-gecko
Post links to your soundcloud here!
I personally return all followers, and mine is www.soundcloud.com/echo-gecko
Good idea! Here's mine: http://soundcloud.com/nathan-madsen
Various bits and pieces here: https://soundcloud.com/bensizer
right! cool to hear what others are doing as well...
Awesome idea! Here's mine.
I'm no musician myself; this is the account for the outsourcing branch of my games company (which I don't manage)
Hi Guys,
Here's mine https://soundcloud.com/caleb-faith
Alrighty! Here's mine: https://soundcloud.com/calumbowen
Good idea :)
Ooo! Nice!
I have had one for quite a while.... XD
Got a couple tracks, please take a listen.
I need to add more to my profile (and update it as a whole), but I'll throw mine in the loop. I'll be sure to check out everyone's profile.
I'm at busy phase of composing, so be sure to take a gander at my still fresh batch of compositions:
https://soundcloud.com/kc_portman
Any feedback is much appreciated and I usually reply to comments/messages within the day, cheers! ![]()
So many SoundCloud links and so little time. I will try to find the time to take a listen to all of them at some point. :)
Here is my account: https://soundcloud.com/pasipitkanen
And here is mine!
https://soundcloud.com/dumativa
This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.
With your permission, GameDev.net uses analytics cookies to understand how people use the platform. You can accept analytics or continue with necessary cookies only. Learn more