Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

New visual console for java - Graphsole

Started by Philip Borgstr Feb 11, 2013 at 11:55 AM 0 replies 2.6k views
Original Post
Philip Borgstr
Philip Borgstr

Hello my fellow game developers!

I just wanted to announce I have recently released an console library for java called Graphsole. It is released using GPL but if you want it with some other license just ask me by my e-mail. It is made with swing and works like an glove.

Note: only runs on JDK(1.7+)

Feel free to try out :)

Philip Borgstr
Philip Borgstr

It is no longer released under the GPL license, I have released it under the BSD clause 3 aka New BSD License instead. Hope you enjoy using it :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.