Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

HTML5 Online Games/Apps

Started by FrankNatividad Feb 12, 2013 at 6:44 PM 4 replies 2.6k views
Original Post
FrankNatividad
FrankNatividad

Hi,

I'm developing a new service for HTML5 WebSockets and looking for testers that might be interested in making online games using this technology. The learning curve is little compared to just starting from scratch. The benefits will bring quick return and the best part is..it's free.

If you're just starting out don't worry too much it's just HTML5 nothing intense. The server end concept is based on an idea I had.

I'm a senior at my university and this is my first prototype to a concept I've been working on for a few months. If you are interested in hearing more please get back to me.

There's no pay, this is not for research, and this is just for fun. I'm trying to push the technology and I know free service and open community helps.

Email: contact@franknatividad.com

Frank N.

Ravyne
Ravyne

I'd recommend sharing more here. Your post doesn't reveal anything other than that its based on WebSockets, which really doesn't say much other than that its got to do with networking. At least give a high-level idea of what benefits your technology has, or what problem its supposed to solve.

throw table_exception("(? ???)? ? ???");
Tom Sloper
Tom Sloper

Not a "Breaking In" post. Moving.

-- Tom Sloper    --      sloperama.com
FrankNatividad
FrankNatividad

Hi again,

I was trying to setup the testing bed for developers that may be interested and put up a simple tutorial to get everyone started.

I'm building content as time goes on and I'm very passionate about this whole thing.

I'm looking to build a community around this and help WebSockets GROW!

If you're interested in helping with the server side stuff let me know I'm looking for anyone that is interested!

Here is the website:

http://scribble.franknatividad.com

Here is the first tutorial:

">

Thanks

Frank N.

FrankNatividad
FrankNatividad

Here is a better way to see the project.

Here is a walk around using enchant.js and Scribble the project.

">

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.