Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

My Engine(Toolset)

Started by lask1 Feb 13, 2013 at 6:03 AM 0 replies 2k views
Original Post
lask1
lask1

Hello,

For awhile I have been programming an RPG engine. This engine consists of a set of user friendly tools which would be similar to something like rpg maker. I currently can make the levels I run on windows, mac and linux but I am also working on making the tools work to make games on android.

How good of an idea is this? I am not sure if I want to sell my tools or give them out for free. If I sell them how much do you think something like this is worth? Oh and any ideas for features? smile.png

Im just looking for some feedback. I understand that some of you are C++ programmers yourself and might not have use for something like this.

Thank you for any feedback smile.png

Krohm
Krohm

You give them out for free. Without critical mass first, very few people will be interested.

Previously "Krohm"

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.