Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Music to your project?

Started by Joni Jonze Hyv Feb 14, 2013 at 9:11 PM 0 replies 1.2k views
Original Post
Joni Jonze Hyv
Joni Jonze Hyv

I offer you high quality music to your gameproject. It may be between classical and metal. So, I can do all you need.

Some of my songs is here (Scroll down):

And here (5 links below, different styles):

All of the songs are made by me by myself OR with some friend. But the composition of all is my own (except covers).

Those songs are bit old, cause I won't publish anything new and better with no reason (someone may stole it).

If you're interested, contact me via email: (edited)

Thanks!

nsmadsen
nsmadsen

Please use the Classifieds section to recruit work. The Music and Sound is purely for sharing and discussion.

Thanks!

Nate

Nathan Madsen
Nate (AT) MadsenStudios (DOT) Com
Composer-Sound Designer
Madsen Studios

Austin, TX

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.