Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Can't post in AngelScript subforum

Started by Servant of the Lord Feb 17, 2013 at 3:02 AM 4 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
Servant of the Lord
Servant of the Lord

I'm not sure why, but I can't post in the AngelScript subforum.

I am planning to switch from Lua to AngelScript in a week or so, and not being able to post in that subforum would make it difficult for me to ask questions.

angelcodegamedev.png

Any ideas?

What does 'Join this group' do?

Bacterius
Bacterius

2hf6i5d.jpg

... curious.

“If I understand the standard right it is legal and safe to do this but the resulting value could be anything.”
Servant of the Lord
Servant of the Lord

I actually cannot post in any affiliate or workshop forum. For example, I can't post in "NeHe Productions" or "Events for Gamers" either.

Everything else, with the exception of Image of the Day, I can post in.

imageofthedayimageofthe.png

I cannot haz iotd. sad.png

I wonder if this is related to the 'Marketplace Seller' usergroup from having paid and free content in the marketplace.

(Which, incidentally, doesn't show up under "My Content", but is definitely in the marketplace)

I get free GDNet+ membership from that usergroup - though I haven't actually generated much revenue for GD.net to make it worthwhile to you.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.