Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Online Procedural Music Editor

Started by pernyblom Feb 19, 2013 at 3:34 PM 2 replies 2.4k views
neutrient
neutrient

Oh! Interesting. Thanks for passing this along. I'll have to check it out!

pernyblom
pernyblom
I have now improved some of the tutorials:

New Tutorials

Some of them are just outlines but they will soon be fleshed out smile.png
fartheststar
fartheststar

Hi, I'm very interested in trying out your project (I'm learning python right now with designs on doing some simple code either emulated/learned composition or genetic algorithm type approach) but I'm unable to login via the account button as described in the tutorials. There's no button there presently from what I can see.

If there's a way I can test/mess around with the music generation app on the website I'd love to do so. thanks,

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.