Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

My new HTML5 multiplayer card game

Started by Sembiance Feb 27, 2013 at 11:46 PM 1 replies 3.8k views
Original Post
Sembiance
Sembiance
Hello everyone!
For the past several months I have been working on a new HTML5 web game.
It is called World of Card Games and can be found here: http://worldofcardgames.com
It is a collection of popular multilpayer card games such as Spades, Hearts and Go Fish.
Here are some screenshots:
Currently it has the following features:
  • Tutorials for each game
  • Robot players
  • Private tables
  • 8 decks
  • 90+ wallpapers
  • 100+ avatars
I still have lots of things I want to add in the future. Such as:
  • New Games: Euchre, Rummy, Whist, Canasta and more
  • New Features: Statistics, ratings, sound, leaderboards and more
I would greatly appreciate any bug reports, comments or suggestions!
Thanks!
Sembiance
Sembiance

Love the style! Good luck with this smile.png

Thanks!!

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.