Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Project: Alter Ego [{( _-~= Update =~-_ )}]

Started by SinisterPride Mar 4, 2013 at 7:30 PM 5 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
SinisterPride
SinisterPride

Hello once again my fellow gamers, designers and now developers biggrin.png

Alot has happened since I last posted ph34r.png:

- I started my company and it is well under way.

- Project Alter Ego is fully designed.

- Work on three other projects/designs/concepts are well under way.

__________

I'll be building everything from scratch. You guys can look me up eventually...

_____________

See you guys on the other side cool.png

?§• ??§?

SinisterPride a.k.a. Alfred Liriano

?§• ??§?

Aeranima
Aeranima

All I know about you is that you're a good writer. ^^

SinisterPride
SinisterPride

Heh, Thank you.. Have we met else where?

Aeranima
Aeranima

Never. :)

MilchoPenchev
MilchoPenchev

Glad to see you haven't stopped working towards your goal of making a game.

But with all due respect, I was expecting you to post something you wanted feedback on, and not just an announcement.

Have you considered starting a journal here on GameDev? It seems like it might suit your style better than these forum posts.

Good luck!

starbasecitadel
starbasecitadel

For Project Alter Ego, did you end up making some major pivots, or was it mostly done in terms of keeping the high level design but fleshing out some missing details?

For your own company, is that purely a legal entity kind of thing, or did you find funding and are able to work on your games full time now? If so, congrats :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.