Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
๐Ÿ”’ Locked

Crash: class and array with initial size

Started by j3p Mar 10, 2013 at 9:59 AM 1 replies 1.3k views
Original Post
j3p
j3p
There seems to be a small problem with arrays and classes when initializing with some initial size...
A bit modified version of TestArrayHandle() made the whole program crash:
class A{
A(){}
float[] cts(12);
};

void TestArrayHandle()
{
A aa;
//...
}
I'm using the latest version.
WitchLord
WitchLord

I'll look into this. Thanks.

AngelCode.comย - game development and more - Reference DBย - game developer references
AngelScriptย - free scripting library -ย BMFontย - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel
WitchLord
WitchLord

I've fixed this problem in revision 1591.

Regards,

Andreas

AngelCode.comย - game development and more - Reference DBย - game developer references
AngelScriptย - free scripting library -ย BMFontย - free bitmap font generator - <a href="http://www.angelcode.com/tower" rel

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.