Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Pages aren't displaying properly

Started by Gavin Williams Mar 14, 2013 at 6:50 AM 6 replies 1.9k views
Original Post
Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams
Hi, Pages beyond the home-page, and including the homepage sometimes (at least yesterday) are not displaying properly, just as a big long column of text.
jbadams
jbadams

Are you still experiencing this issue Gavin?

What browser(s) are you using, and where in the world are you located?

- Jason Astle-Adams
NightCreature83
NightCreature83
I am having this issue as well, I have tried Firefox, Chrome and IE10 and all of them display wrong for me. But I am only seeing this happening at my work PC though at home the site looks fine.
NightCreature83
NightCreature83
 

Does this url come up at your work.. it sounds like the stylesheet isn't loading for your work browser:
 
Click to View Stylesheet

 
Answer I get from FF is:
Server not found







Firefox can't find the server at public.gamedev5.net.





Check the address for typing errors such as
ww.example.com instead of
www.example.com
If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.
If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

Everything is working OK today.

I had this issue on Windows 8 on my home computer using Firefox. I'm in Australia.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.