Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Finding Partners / Building a Team

Started by TheHappyPeanut Mar 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM 2 replies 1.4k views
Original Post
TheHappyPeanut
TheHappyPeanut

Hi there,

I've looked over the forums and I have not been able to find an answer to my question. It's possible that I overlooked an answer, so I apologize if I have made a mistake by posting this; if that is the case, feel free to delete this topic.

My Question:

I would like to build a small team (partnership) for a game I am interested in developing. I believe there is a forum designated for posting game ideas, but that would be counter-productive in my case. I'm looking for a developer and an artist -- I specialize in UI design. I am *not* looking for a new, inexperienced developer or artist.

Please feel free to PM me with your resume and/or examples of your work. If I like your work, I'll be in touch with more details.

To the moderators: I apologize if I am violating any rules by doing this. If so, please remove this topic, but I would most appreciate it if you PM me to let me know of a better place I can post this request.

sunandshadow
sunandshadow

See those blue tabs across the top of this page? One says Classifieds? That is the place for team formation (in the hobbyist projects section) and advertising services for sale (in the contractors for hire section). smile.png

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.
TheHappyPeanut
TheHappyPeanut

See those blue tabs across the top of this page? One says Classifieds? That is the place for team formation (in the hobbyist projects section) and advertising services for sale (in the contractors for hire section). smile.png

Would that be the same section to use if you're looking for a partner?

sunandshadow
sunandshadow


See those blue tabs across the top of this page? One says Classifieds? That is the place for team formation (in the hobbyist projects section) and advertising services for sale (in the contractors for hire section). smile.png

Would that be the same section to use if you're looking for a partner?

A team of two people is still a team. If you want to join someone else's team you read the existing posts, if you want to start a team you make your own post. The only case in which you do something different is if you want to hire a contractor for a specific task (or industry-related real jobs are also their own category).

I want to help design a "sandpark" MMO. Optional interactive story with quests and deeply characterized NPCs, plus sandbox elements like player-craftable housing and lots of other crafting. If you are starting a design of this type, please PM me. I also love pet-breeding games.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.