Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Creating offline multiplayer Android games with Unity

Started by gdebojyoti Mar 24, 2013 at 7:02 PM 0 replies 3.2k views
Original Post
gdebojyoti
gdebojyoti

Is it possible to create offline multiplayer Android games with Unity (played over bluetooth/ wi-fi)? If so, then I would like to create a 2 player game prototype, containing a single room (empty cube) with 2 cubes (3rd person controllers) - each controlled by one player. The cubes can be moved about as their owners (players) wish. Any movement made by any of the 2 players can be seen in realtime in the other player's display.

How do I achieve this?

P.S. I know some basics of Unity. I have already created a small hack & slash game in Unity (PC-standalone). I am new to Unity Android, though.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.