Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Shadow Map too big

Started by I CAN DO Apr 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM 0 replies 1.6k views
Original Post
I CAN DO
I CAN DO

All is OK in the shader map texture, but the is scaled (too big).

The coord texture:

mat4 bias = mat4(0.5, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.5, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.5, 0.0, 0.5, 0.5, 0.5, 1.0);

ShadowCoord = bias * projMatrix * viewModelMatrix * vec4(position,1);

Why in another example the textureMap coord is:

ShadowCoord = bias * projMatrix * viewModelMatrix * ViewMatrixInverse;

And another:

ShadowCoord = bias * projMatrix * viewModelMatrix * ModelMatrixRenderObject * vec4(position,1);

Please, does anyone can explain the differences? and Why do my Texture Map is scaled?

Thank you, best regards.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.