Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Help building glSDK_4_4 (says premake.lua not found)

Started by Enerjak May 8, 2013 at 9:40 PM 0 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
Enerjak
Enerjak

http://puu.sh/2PwBe.png

http://puu.sh/2PwC3.png

as you can see from these images, premake IS in the openGL directory, yet it still says that it can't find premake.lua, any thoughts? need to build this.

I don't know if this will help but when I run the scripts in sciTE it gives this error:


>lua -e "io.stdout:setvbuf 'no'" "premake4.lua" 
lua: premake4.lua:1: attempt to call global 'solution' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
	premake4.lua:1: in main chunk
	[C]: ?
>Exit code: 1

this is in the premake4.lua file I get the same thing from links.lua is there anything else you need? This problem is keeping me from building the openGL 0_4_4 SDK and I need to build it if i'm gonna use it.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.