Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Twitter networking

Started by alexwbc May 14, 2013 at 1:28 PM 8 replies 1.8k views
Original Post
alexwbc
alexwbc
Just so you know: penguin, specifically Jackass Penguin do! (<-twitter link)




anyway, how many Indie Twitter are around here?


And how many would be interested in social networking?


It happen I wasn't able to find a twitter thread around here, so I though to have one to share with each others.


btw: mine is @JassPenguin
jbadams
jbadams

We have an account for the site @gdevnet that Drew keeps updated regularly with our latest articles and other community-related updates.

I'm on there as @jbadams, but only use it infrequently, usually to pass on job ads, articles, or good software deals.

Quite a few of our moderators have accounts and sometimes post interesting updates (many of them being industry professionals), but I'll leave it them them to choose whether or not to share their accounts.

- Jason Astle-Adams
Kylotan
Kylotan

I'm on there as @kylotan but I can't say that I post much of interest at the moment. My main job is under NDA and my home projects progress slowly.

_the_phantom_
_the_phantom_
I lurk under @bobvodka
However I have an on/off relationship with twitter... currently I'm not paying a huge amount of attention to it because ((insert reason here))
polyfrag
polyfrag
@polyfrag
rip-off
rip-off

Quite a few of our moderators have accounts ...

Like me!

... and sometimes post interesting updates.

Oh, never mind.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.