Hi i want to introduce mine self, I am Diablo13 from MagixIllussions Software
I play games sinds 1985, Dos windows 2, till windows 8 now 2013
Recently, i came accross xtdos.com for old dos games, JAVA ;-) CGA,EGA,MCGA, MODE No DOSBOX
so played a few, but then a bright light came to me,
And sayed something like MAD DOG>By American Laser Games.. Arcade- Actucal name is Mad Dog Mccree and mad dog 2 lost gold.
and also Return To Zork.
I played the games and thought they dont make those kinda games anymore ;( real actors in game, its all 3d or 3d glasses, so i got a few ideas to create a new game or game concept, witch real actors, I need FREE programers, actors, 3d designers, camara crew, storyline, and much more
are u INRESSTED to creating something real cool and new in games, thats old, but we make it new, mail to drfizz@hotmail.nl
to join PROJECT GRANDPA
me also got a 60mbit internet 6mb upload, i7 16gb ram, good 3d card windows 8. I can host as server, FTP EMAIL WEBSITE. GAME SERVER ETC
MAN they dont make those kinda games anymore. real actors in game, its all 3d, or 3d glasses, those kinda day's
Its like Duck Hunt on nitendo but then with real actors.
Here is mine youtube u can see latest movie, from the old dos game, i got a windows version, no movie yet, but now in 1080 HD ;-) a game like this, dont have to be western, we can make anuthing we want sinds BLUE SCREEN, and not blue screen from windows ;-)
youtube mad dog dosbox with sound, ">