I started a thread a few months back after Sony's reveal of the PS4, which you can find at http://www.gamedev.net/topic/639144-sony-and-the-ps4-im-impressed-your-thoughts/. Some people participated and put in their two cents in that thread about Sony.
How about one for Microsoft now that we've seen a glimpse of their next machine?
Me personally, I'm a little disappointed. They showed some cool looking features if you're someone who watches broadcast television, but I don't have a TV subscription any more, so it seems irrelevant to me... The fact that they didn't get to games until maybe 30 minutes into the presentation was a little worrying.
At the end, I'm very underwhelmed. I'm hoping they have something in store for E3, but my gut feeling is they won't really have much more to win me over. Currently, Sony seems much more appealing to me as someone who plays games and want to develop games.
Other opinions?