Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Beginner question on learning to program with C# and XNA.

Started by TCShain May 24, 2013 at 10:23 PM 0 replies 950+ views
Original Post
TCShain
TCShain

Hi Folks,

I recently began looking around for resources to learn programming through game development.

I found this book:

"Introduction to Programming Though Game Development Using Microsoft XNA Game Stuido"

I have gone through the first 100 pages and have really enjoyed and grasped the content.

I am posting today to hopefully get some general feed back.

Has anyone else had any experience with this book? (hopefully success stories)

Does anyone have an opinion on this book/route to learning game development?

Thanks!

Andy474
Andy474

Follow this it might be slightly out of date, but really is fantastic.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.