Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

Good Books on AI?

Started by iLoveGameProgramming Jul 6, 2013 at 12:50 AM 2 replies 3.9k views
Original Post
iLoveGameProgramming
iLoveGameProgramming

Hello,

Anyone know any good books on Artificial Intelligence for games.

I'm looking into doing crowd simulation.

Something like this

Thanks :)

Vortez
Vortez

AI for Game Developers

Programming Game AI by Example

AI Game Engine Programming

Artificial Intelligence for Games

Artificial Intelligence, A Modern Approach

Hardcore AI for Computer Games and Animation

AI and Artificial Life in Video Games

Paradigms of AI Programming

AI Game Programming Wisdom

I haven't read them except maybe one or two, but those look good.

IADaveMark
IADaveMark

Dude... sticky post on the top of this forum.

Dave Mark - President and Lead Designer of Intrinsic Algorithm LLC
Professional consultant on game AI, mathematical modeling, simulation modeling
Co-founder and 10 year advisor of the GDC AI Summit<
iLoveGameProgramming
iLoveGameProgramming

Sorry about late reply, and this post :) I didn't know there was forum dedicated just for AI on gamedev. I did check few of these books, they are really good thanks :)

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.