Skip to main content
GameDev.net gamedev.net
🔒 Locked

rusty c++ coder

Started by Ced1 Jul 22, 2013 at 3:19 AM 0 replies 1.5k views
Original Post
Ced1
Ced1

I haven't done this in forever but I kinda wan't to pick it back up again. Before I stopped I had made a few arcade games with SDL and started to figure my way around OpenGL. It's weird now and feels different from when I first started but its the only thing I didn't suck at completely so any tips or exercises for this kind of thing to help brush the dust off. I used to be so full of ideas and such now not so much since I don't see it the same anymore.

NightCreature83
NightCreature83

Maybe try some Euler project problems to get you into the flow of thinking like a programmer again. After that who knows your ideas might start to flow again for games. Or try to make clone with a twist of a simple game you love.

Topic Locked

This topic has been locked by a moderator. New replies are not allowed.

Sign in to reply to this topic.